Sick In The Gulliver
Find Me On:
Let’s paint, exercise, and watch TV in the barn!
Then your avatar should be Jen. She’s the one who likes Oprah.
I read about some guy walking around Comic Con last year dressed like Wash with a pole through his chest and a sign that said “Fuck you, Joss!” which is true because there was really no reason to kill him, but now he gets to be evil Alpha which is probably more fun.
And I recommend What Women Want because it is on my teevee right now and it is most definitely the WORST.
No, it’s depressing movies with sports and Kevin Corrigan in a supporting role. I’m going with Lonesome Jim, where Corrigan is Casey Affleck’s brother and a suicidal basketball coach.
I keep saying, people sleeping on Paulie.
Or as they say in Germany, “Selbst-Kartoffeln.” German is just a beautiful language.
The explanation is that right now the West Indian cricket team is touring Australia in a series of matches (some of which last for days!) that began in November and will end in February. This guy went to see the game and ended up in a part of the stadium surrounded by supporters of the other team. Don’t look at the color of the skin, look at the shirts.
And I might point out that the West Indies and Australia are currently in the midst of a series of matches that began in November and will last until the end of February, so it’s actually about something happening in Australia right now. It’s cricket, jump into cricket.
I remember watching part of an interview with Diablo Cody on Showtime just before United States of Tara was starting, and she was all, “I love words and their meanings,” and on like that for a while. And that is a good quality in a writer! Like the contestants on Top Chef who “love flavors.” That is a good quality is a chef!
Personally, I hate both words and flavors, which is why all I ever eat is plain grits off of my print journalism degree. But I love Public Enemy? I’m so confused.
Hmm, an English guy giving himself an enema or a Canadian guy playing harmonica. So many choices! (This is why they hate us for our freedom.)
It’s funny to me that the one movie in recent years that approached native culture eschewing the “white guy goes native” approach was Apocalypto – a movie that was simultaneously interesting and awful – which was done by Mel “Sugar Tits” Gibson, the one guy in Hollywood we know is racist.
I guess the opposite of Dances With Wolves might be something like Oliver Stone’s Heaven and Earth, in which a Vietnamese peasant girl comes to America and becomes a successful businesswoman.
shock and awe
Huh? “Get Snickered?” “Get Snackabled?” Whatever it was you said.
This should be the soundtrack to Jersey Shore.
TLC now stands for The Littlest Channel.
Rap, rap, rappity-rap!
Rap, rap, rappity-rap!
What I really want to see is what happens immediately after that guy punches Snackables. I especially want to see if the Situation steps up and throws a few. And of course, I need the Pauly D recap, which always seems to perfectly encapsulate the meandering drama within a concise statement explaining what all this means to Pauly D. i.e. “The fact that JWoww broke up with her boyfriend, it just means that she’ll feel less guilty now when she hooks up with me.” Perfect.
I’m pretty sure the Lord of the Rings catchphrase is this.
Watching The Jeff Dunham Show is making this puppet sad in so many ways.
People like to think they are special or better than other people, but don’t like having to work too hard. Only about 5% of people are gay, so it leaves 95% of people who can be flattered by telling them they are awesome for being straight. For example, I haven’t been gay all day, and I haven’t even really been trying. I am totally going to heaven.
I am a doooly appointed federal old person.
I am a dooly appointed federal cheedle.