You guys! We almost killed Betty Draper! http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/06/11/mad-men-star-january-jones-car-accident/
You saw strangles, I saw goatse.
Rick Bayless is so scared for his job right now?
Also, why is she only cooking 6 shrimps for 4 people? Celebrities! Just like us! Can’t afford shrimps!
I’m really confused right now. I am both terribly sad, and have an enormous lady boner.
Parliament Unites Against Sodomy: P-U AS(s)
Fact: I totally worked at the library where the Popol Vuh lives (and also am friends with the guy who wrote that article – the one Gabe linked to, not the one about the Space Jam thing!)
Anyways, this is the cover of the Popol Vuh:
So now who’s laughing!
It’s a little weird that my Vgum existence has gotten so close to my actual existence.
To be fair, this guy has a picture of gay Hitler in his wallet.
Damn you Bret Michaels! Heaven couldn’t take you, so they took Gary Coleman!
I’m really sick of people asking me what kind of bag I am.
To be seriousgum for a moment, it is a bit annoying that they never seem to break in during commercial breaks. I’m not saying in this case in particular. I’m just saying in general, regularly schedule broadcasts can be cut into for breaking news, but the people better be sold some romantic Sybaris vacations, dammit! I mean, I know why this happens, but it’s friggin’ annoying that we live in a world where this happens. Maybe this brave woman can change this for all us disenfranchised primetime watchers!
“Is this the button for the email?”
You’re right. I guess the answer is, as it always is on Lost: MAGIC.
The ironic thing is, I had technical difficulties while watching this video. I’m definitely sure I used “ironic” correctly.
Y’all miss emo kids now, don’t you? Don’t you.
OK, but how did Desmond get off the island? Or did he never see Penny until the flash sideways/alternate ghost reality? Sads.
Stop ruining everything!
I have somewhere to be, so I’m just going to share my Lost comments here. If Nick Madson is around, maybe he can “write” my comments over in the proper thread later?
1. Ben/Hurley spinoff anyone? Let’s do it! Half hour comedy with Scooby Doo hijinx. I WANT TO SEE THIS.
2. Felt very satisfied with the ending, and did my best to not cry when Vincent laid down next to Jack. I’m a big girl! I don’t cry at TV shows! HOWEVER, I’m a bit disappoint that they did not go with the actual science parallel split off reality (or did they? I’m so confused!), and instead went with the “It was all a ghost dream to bring you all together. But not you Walt.”
3. They almost went there. “No man is an island.” Almost! I feel like they did go there and the rewrote it because HA!
4. Also want to see the episode where Richard Alpert meets the real world all Encino Man-ish. (I’m pretending there was no Dharma Initiative because it’s funnier for me to imagine him afraid of flushing toilets.)
5. Also a bit bummed that the happy ending was that they all “found” their soulmates and could go off into the ether or whatever. Sorry, single people! Better luck next island! Except Boone, though. Boone’s soulmate is Boone.
6. Jack’s kung fu moment was pretty cool.
7. Did anyone watch this without ffing through commercials? It was brutal. Seriously.
8. I don’t feel like writing this all the way to 15 or something to make this Lost-y, so I’m done.
At first I thought you meant Miranda Richardson, and I was like, “Why care?” Then I remembered Miranda July and Back-and-Forth, and I was like, “Oh that’s why care.” But then I got really angry and annoyed at this movie, which is kind of weird and kind of makes sense, because ultimately I’m just really jealous of Miranda July and wish I could get paid for writing weird, poetic, hipstery short stories and/or movies and just basically being strange. Instead, I get shunned by society.
Emo comment is emo.
As a librarian (unemployed), I’m not particularly offended about this video, although I’m usually at least mildly offended by Improv Everywhere. Whatever keeps people thinking about a library is a-ok by me, because it reminds people to use the fucking library and keeps my profession/place of employment (alleged) relevant.
Seriously, though, I need a fucking job. Hire me. Anyone.
I hope he knows that people from other states entering the state of Alabama are not “illegals busting in.” I’m pretty sure there aren’t other illegals busting in. Because, Alabama.
“I’m not a professional journalist, so I can’t verify whether or not any ice-cold vodka was involved”
I’m pretty sure, however, as an experienced blogger you certainly can tell when ice-cold vodka was involved. Just as I imagine you.
Yeah, but the hair!
I am not disappoint!
Once I met Patrick Stewart outside of a play, and some obvious young teenage Star Trek geek tried to take his picture, and Patrick Stewart basically tore the kid a new asshole for trying to take his picture during Patrick Stewart’s “off hours.” You could literally see the inner crushing of all the hopes and dreams of meeting his idol on this kid’s face.
I don’t know what this has to do with anything, except that in my head, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are basically the same person. I would like to make this comment more relevant to the topic at hand, but I cannot make it so.
Since this is the first Videogum post I have read today, I have no idea the context of this, but I am sincerely hoping this refers to an earlier post, and I am all kinds of pissing myself in anticipation.