Watching this movie while slightly hungover was a terrible idea but it made everything 10x more funny.
1. The CIA guy’s over-the-top physicality on the plane. He was overacting to the nth degree, it was a goofy way to start a tense scene.
2. Bane’s voice was bad enough, but it made me laugh when everyone is yelling over the engine noise of the plane and his voice came in crystal-clear. It was too much, I feel like they boosted the audio too high to deal with the awkward accent and lack of visual help from seeing his lips move.
3. The rope guy at the prison who just stands there and hands the rope to whomever wants it. Those scenes were hard to watch, especially with the corniness of the chanting and happy faces.
4. That prison seemed really tame. Bruce is just hanging out and no one messes with him or anyone the whole time. Also… what was the deal with Bane being born in the dark? The prison has a giant hole above it.
5. The exposition. They explained everything a mission times over. I hate when movies show you something and then have other characters slowly learning what you already know. Go into the sewers already, but don’t send 3,000 police officers casually down in a line!
6. The length of the movie made me feel crazy. I was expecting a “too be continued…” at 2 hours in, because it seemed like a million threads needed to be wrapped up. Luckily it only took him 3 excruciating tries to get out of that prison.
7. “I call it ‘The Bat’”. He could have called it anything, why did they even include this line? It also looked like flying shingle.
8. The football player reacting to massive tear in the earth. There’s no way he was that focused on scoring a touchdown.
9. Blake’s deduction of who Batman was seemed like a huge leap, especially with the flimsy explanation.
10. Bane didn’t change his outfit for the 5 months that he held the city hostage, popped collar and all. I loved how it would cover his face in the shot half the time.
“This door is magically unbreakable!”
I haven’t had my morning special juice yet. I’m feeling a little cranky. Luckily, I have some emergency stix in my desk drawer.
Thankfully it didn’t end like that Halloween scarecrow video.
This is the worst.
This show has to be worse than the current season of Dexter. It has to be. I’m currently trying to total number of characters I want offed on each show.
I guess they could kill everyone off on TWD and I’d be fine.
I’ve watched season 1 and half of two in the span of a month and I have no clue what any of their names are outside of Shane, Grimes and ugh… Carl. Since giving up on Season 2, I’ve decided just to read the re-caps every week here, and I can’t keep Dale, Darryl, or Glen straight.
I guess “straight” is a poor choice of words. i guess.
These characters have the worst names.
“20 lb, 92 bright copy paper—100% fun!”