A Serious Monster
You could never the Pin him down.
I really loved this post, Shell. Thanks.
I got so excited about this that I smashed my little finger with a heavy book. I’ll be sending you the bill, Shell.
Frank, Frank… Mans likes his Skechers, but he LOVES his Battle: Los Angeles.
Another hedgehog fact: I love them.
And a quick A Serious Monster fact: my birthday is coming up. Why do I mention it? No reason. Absolutely no hedgehog reason.
Your mom is my hero.
Yeahhhhhhh. Also, Kenan might not be the best suited person to play Holly Robinson Peete. Why again does SNL not hire more (or, currently, any) women of color? Wouldn’t they like, at the very least, to avoid these sorts of awkward situations?
(I don’t really hate Taco.) (But it’s also not like Moonlighting.) (And at first I thought you meant Moonstruck, but then I looked up Moonlighting.) (So no, probably, on the under-30 question.)
Not all tension is sexual tension, FLW. Sometimes people just hate each other.
Ugh, Taco, Spiderman is a PHOTOGRAPHER in his off-time, not a NOVELIST.
I wanted to reply to this with a picture of an android strangling another android, or a ventriloquist dummy strangling a ventriloquist dummy, or a dummy strangling an android, or a zombie strangling a dummy, or.
Anyway, the point is, Google doesn’t work. Let’s abolish it.
Also, I’m pretty sure:
That’s derogatory and anti-intellectual.
I am so sorry you gave yourself food poisoning this weekend! Are you feeling better?
I don’t want to pick on you, R2D2, or any commenter, but here are a few things that are frankly fucking ridiculous:
1) Upskirt photography existing.
2) Upskirt photography getting posted to this blog, which is usually not a total cesspool.
3) The idea that anyone’s frivolous hatred of Gwyneth Paltrow justifies treating her this way (laughing about this, objectifying her, making jokes that reduce her to a cunt–the body part, not the misogynistic insult).
4) Telling people to lighten up when they point out that something is fucked up. What is so terrible about people saying “this is the worst” if they think this is the worst?
5) Calling objections moralistic when they are just moral.
This list is by no means exhaustive.
Winwood, do you know that there is porn on the internet? And generally (I hope) the women in it have consented to being seen naked by strangers. Or is it less fun if the women consent?
Also, “A national euthanasia is occurring!” is my new catchphrase.
I like how sometimes the words appear next to him in an unconventional order, like “doomed to failure” instead being “failure to doomed.”
Actually, I like this whole thing. I am a fan of this video.
Do baked Doritos exist?
Is it possible for me to downvote this entire post?
Looking FORWARD to the sequel. Ah, fuck it.