As you may remember, I saw Jurassic Park 3D in theaters back in April and it completely blew my mind. That movie is so good! Everybody wasn’t lying when they would always talk about it nonstop, which was super annoying for me back then, because I thought it just something along the lines of, like, “Ooooh remember Gak, Gak was so great!”, but now is very welcomed because I know Jurassic Park is so good and scary and all I ever want to do is talk about it! Anyway, I know that Jurassic Park doesn’t have a particularly good sequel track record (only from people saying that) (I have not seen any of them), but maybe this one will be different? JURASSIC WORLD! From The Wrap:
Universal Pictures said Tuesday it will release Steven Spielberg’s “Jurassic World” in 3D on Friday, June 12 of 2015.
Colin Trevorrow (“Safety Not Guaranteed”) is directing the epic action-adventure from a draft of the screenplay he wrote with Derek Connolly. Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley join the team as fellow producers.
(It also does not hurt that, when I saw it last year, Safety Not Guaranteed made me almost as thrilled as Jurassic Park did.) (THIS MOVIE WAS MADE 4 ME!) So now that those two lines of boring facts about Jurassic World have quelled all of our worries about the upcoming Jurassic Park sequel, all that’s left is to take some guesses at what the tagline might be. I’ll go first!
- First there was a park, then there were some other movies, and now there’s a whole world!
- Jurassic Park, sure, but Jurassic WORLD?
- Dinosaurs aren’t just for parks anymore…
- Hold onto your world butts!
- It might be not so good, but it will still be fun probably!
- You say you want a revolution, well, you know, we all want to change the JURASSIC WORLD!
- Life finds a way. And another way. And another way. And another way.
- A small group of thoughtful dinosaurs could change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever — wait, DINOSAURS?!
Goooooooood job, Kelly! Now it’s your turn! SPARE NO EXPENSE!