I saw Jurassic Park 3D over the weekend and it was so much fun. I’m not sure when the last time any of you saw Jurassic Park was, but if it was when you were a baby who did retain any information about the movies you watched, YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT! It’s a great movie! To be honest, I did not plan on seeing it in 3D because, first, I don’t like seeing things in 3D and, second, up until right when the movie started I thought I didn’t care too much about Jurassic Park, but oh man was it a real blast. I just wish I knew more people who felt like they just saw it for the first time. “IT WAS SO SCARY!” One thing that struck me about it though, other than how much fun it was, was how nearly 100% of the dialogue is quotable and constantly quoted. It’s kind of distracting, actually. WHICH LEADS ME TO THIS STUPID GAME! Non-Jurassic Park movie quotes into Jurassic Park quotes! You get it, right? No need to explain or defend any further? Great, I’ll begin:
- “Toto, I’ve got a feeling we should hold onto our butts.”
- “Show me the dinosaurs in your dinosaur tour!”
- “I’ll have what…Shoot her! SHOOOOT HER!”
- “There’s no crying in Jurassic Park!”
- “Remember when we were kids, what we used to say to each other? About how life finds a way?”
- “I’VE SPARED NO EXPENSE!” (Said with a Daniel Plainview voice.)
Hahah. THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER?! Well do it, ya bunch of dinosaurs!