1. Any kind of insect.
2. Falling/Being pushed onto the subway tracks.
3. Falling down when you’re trying to cross the street quickly because a car is coming.
4. Falling down when you’re walking up stairs and hitting your teeth on one of the steps.
5. Eating something and then finding a bug in it, and then finding MORE bugs in it, and then all you’re thinking is, “how many bugs have I already eaten?”
6. Going crazy, murdering someone, and then regaining your sanity.
7. If you’re home alone and you’re trying to change a lightbulb and you fall down or get electrocuted, and the only person who comes to your rescue is a ghost.
8. Taxi driver is a murderer.
9. You’re actually dreaming right now and when you wake up you realize your life is worse that it was in the dream.
10. Falling into a sinkhole and landing in a “murky underground weather-worn cavern,” only to be rescued by a shaky ladder. !!!!!!!! (Via BlameItOn.)